Friday, March 16, 2012

1st stop: Conti's Choco Overload Cake, a goddess for choco-holics!

Whew! This is my 1st blog written ever. I’m not an excellent writer or a good food-critic. But since I base my “must-try” and “should-try”, to the blogs I read, I decided to make up my own. To start off, here is Conti’s.
I love cakes! I can finish a whole roll cake in a day or two without giving out even a single slice! An occasion wouldn’t be complete without this. A birthday won’t be a birthday if no cake will be present in my refrigerator. Yes! I can stand an occasion without cooking pasta, noodle or any ulam. But not without this heavenly, yummy, fat-boosters!

My 28th birthday was completed by Conti’s Choco Overload Cake. This was given to me by a very special friend, and it would always be a memorable one. I have nothing in hand that 21st day of March 2011, not even a single penny. But when this was given to me, it was like JACKPOT! 



Choco Overload Cake by Conti’s, as described by its site, are made with layers of moist chocolate cake with rich choco creams and icings topped with ganache and drizzled with chocolate syrup. It was definitely a hit to all choco-lovers existing on Earth! I actually don't know how much it cost that time, as it was just a gift from a dear friend. Now, it costs P495 for a mini, and P775 for a regular size.




 This one in the picture was the regular-size. And believe me, if you are a cake-addict or choco-holic like me, it is so Bitin! This was the first time I ever heard of Conti's. As nescient as I may seem, but that's the fact! After this heavenly, tummy-trembling cake experience, I told myself, "Hey Conti's, I'd like to know you more!" 



CONTI's KATIPUNAN BRANCH 
224 Katipunan Ave. Extension, Brgy. Blue Ridge, Quezon City
Tel. No: 
(+632) 682-0812; (+632) 646-3306;
(+632) 439-1238
Mobile: 
(+63922)847-3065; (+63917)872-6132;
(+63908)886-8453

No comments:

Post a Comment